Friday, April 20, 2012

A GREAT Day of American Football Practice!!!


SWISS FACT-OF-THE-DAY

Läderach dark chocolate is undeniable proof that there is a God.

Prima facie evidence that He exists

Friday Night Practice

We had a very intense, physical practice tonight.

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!

Reading is FUNdamental

JUSTICE WAS SERVED!

In my opinion, this was better than their previous effort that I read last week. I liked the ending much better.

Sherlock Holmes . . .
enough said!

Four of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's short works about the Master Sleuth that originally appeared in The Strand magazine were included in this little book which I donated to the Thun Library after I finished it.

The stories were The Speckled Band (1892), The Reigate Squires (1893), Silver Blaze (1892) and The Sussex Vampire (1924).

No comments: