Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Argentine Invasion


Over the weekend Laurie and I had the fun opportunity to sit down to dinner at my Mother's home with my sisters Linda and Marilyn plus Marilyn's husband John and their daughter Lauren and grandson Max.

Dinner at Casa Contreras

The reason for the gathering was to celebrate the visit of our Contreras cousins from Argentina!

Ernie with his wife Alicia and
my Mother, me with their daughter
Maria Eugenia

Unfortunately, we did not get a chance to visit with their other daughter Josefina who was already on her way to New York.

A GREAT Saturday afternoon!

Reading Is FUNdamental

More Scandinavian darkness . . .

 Body found with
no head, hands or feet

A delightful read indeed!

The bad guy only killed
six people in this one over
several years

Håkan Nesser is so much fun to read!

No comments: